A PS214K Account must be used to access your classroom.
Go to -> classroom.google.com
If you are signed in with your PS214k account you will see your assigned classrooms.
If not do the following:
1. Click the Sign-in at the top right corner or Sign-in if prompted.
2. Enter your PS214K student username and Click Next.
3. Enter your PS214k student Password and Click Next.
4. You are now signed-in successfully, you will see your assigned classrooms.
Please note you are automatically enrolled in the classrooms you need to be in. If you are
asked for a join code or don't see your classrooms then you are not signed in properly.
Student Support Videos
Signing In for the first time
Separating Personal and School Google Accounts
Adding a Gmail Account to an iPhone or iPad
01. Student Video - Classroom Tour
02. Student Video - Classroom Messaging
03. Student Video - Turning in an assignment (PC/MAC)
04. Student Video - Turning In an Assignment (iPad)
Did you know that you can track your child’s education on any computer, phone, or tablet? The NYC Schools Account (NYCSA) is an app that lets you see your student’s grades, attendance, and more from anywhere and in all DOE languages: Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, English, French, Haitian Creole, Korean, Russian, Spanish, and Urdu.
The Family Guide provides some information on what that teaching and learning will look like this school year.
You will find universal expectations for how our schools will support every single student every single school day—whether they are participating in fully remote or blended learning.
Both parents and teachers need to help students be good digital citizens. They both need to support students in using the internet in ways that are safe, responsible, and appropriate. They also help students follow the rules and act in ways that lead to effective digital learning. Read more for parents, students, and teachers responsibilities.